To stay ahead of the fish, and the competition, add a Minn Kota Terrova 80 lb i-Pilot Link, MEGA Down Imaging Trolling Motor. Roam your boat without veering off course using the integrated GPS of the i-Pilot® LinkTM system. With select Humminbird Fish Finders you can navigate to your favorite spot, follow depth contours, record paths and set the Spot-Lock to hold your position from either the hand-held remote or the screen of the fish finder.
When you arrive at your favorite spot the built-in MEGA Down Imaging will send images of what’s directly beneath your boat to a Humminbird Fish Finder from the fully protected transducer.
Nothing says you’ve arrived better than silence.
Getting to your favorite location can be a total waste of time if your equipment spooks the fish. Minn-Kota’s Stow/Deploy Lever effortlessly slides the trolling motor into the water and the Lift-Assist design uses a spring-loaded assembly to effortlessly raise when its time to move. Extra large windings and commutators create a difference you can feel but fish can’t hear. The unique bearing system reduces friction to eliminate unnecessary noise and make you more invisible on the water.
- I-Pilot® LinkTM Integrated GPS Trolling System links your motor to select Humminbird Fish Finders to allow unprecedented control of the boat via remote or the fish finder
- AutoPilotTM keeps your boat on the heading you choose and even corrects for wind, waves and current
- Spot-Lock with Jog holds you right on top of any productive fishing spot and lets you move (Jog) 5′ in any direction
- Built-In MEGA Down ImagingTM transducer is built entirely inside the durable lower unit and shaft to deliver clear images to select Humminbird fish finders
- Lift Assist takes the effort out of stowing and deploying, redesigned lever does it in just one step
- Digital Maximizer high efficiency power provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge
- Push-to-Test battery meter gives you an instant “state of the charge”
- Indestructible composite shaft is pound-for-pound stronger than steel, guaranteed for life
- Extra-large windings, commuters and superior bearings for incredible silent long-running performance
- Weedless WedgeTM 2 with swept-back and flared blades takes on thick weeds
- Indestructible composite shaft is pound for pound stronger than steel
- Item Number: 708434
- Control: Remote and Foot Pedal
- Pedal Style: Heel-Toe/Electric
- Speeds: Variable
- Max Thrust: 80 lbs.
- Volts: 24
- Max. Amp Draw: 56
- Lift-Assist: Yes
- i-Pilot Link: Yes
- AutoPilot: Yes (Included in i-Pilot Link)
- Built-in MEGA Down Imaging Transducer: Yes
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2
- Use: Freshwater
Shaft Length: 45″
- Mfg. Number: 1358883
Shaft Length: 60″
- Mfg. Number: 1358884
There are no reviews yet.