Once you’ve found your honey hole, get there and stay there with the Humminbird® MEGA 360°ImagingTM Transducer. It’s the latest partnership effort between fishing-industry leaders Humminbird and Minn Kota to bring anglers a connected One-Boat Network.TM 2 advanced technologies seamlessly integrate into one powerful tool to give fisherman that added edge. The MEGA 360° ImagingTM transducer integrates seamlessly with Minn Kota trolling motors, giving anglers added functionality—plus the continued use of Minn Kota features, like Spot-Lock,TM without compromising the sonar image.
Just mount the transducer to your Minn Kota Fortrex or Maxxum® Trolling Motor (not included), and you’ll get a detail-rich view around your boat. Once connected to a compatible HELIX G3N unit with MEGA Imaging+ or SOLIX G2 unit, the MEGA 360° Imaging view can be shared with select Humminbird fish finders via an Ethernet network. Images can be shared with all SOLIX models, and all HELIX G2N and G3N models.
A closer look at Humminbird 360° Imaging
Welcome to the inner circle. Like underwater radar, MEGA 360° Imaging surrounds you with incredibly detailed images of the world below. Spot fish, cover, and structure in any and every direction—while trolling or sitting still. The transducer mounts independently to the trolling motor, keeping a constant orientation while imaging in a 360° circle out to 125′. Choose from 5 beam speeds for the right balance of image quality and refresh rate. You can narrow your sweep area anywhere from 10° to 360°—but the area in front of your boat is especially useful for casting to productive areas without spooking fish. The imaging return can be viewed side by side with Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar or LakeMaster® mapping.
- New product showcase winner at ICAST 2019
- For use on Minn Kota Fortrex and Maxxum bow-mount trolling motors (not included)
- Get a 360° of MEGA ImagingTM clarity
- Gives you uninterrupted use, even while in Spot-Lock
- Directly compatible with HELIX G3N models with MEGA Side Imaging+ or MEGA Down Imaging+; and all SOLIX G2 models
- Anodized aluminum mounting bracket material
- Connect to 12V power source with included power cable
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty
What’s in the box:
- MEGA 360 ImagingTM transducer with attached power cable and transducer cable
- 10′ SOLIX transducer cable
- 10′ HELIX transducer adapter cable
- 10′ MEGA 360 Power Cable
- Mounting bracket
- Item Number: 714177
- Frequencies Supported: MEGA and 455kHz
- Bow Assembly Length: 27″
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 411260-1
There are no reviews yet.