The Eskimo EVO 2iT builds on the success of the EVO2 Crossover Shelter, featuring the same great portability and spacious interior while introducing IQ insulated fabric roof and rear panels. The IQ fabric is colored black to help absorb and hold heat, keeping the ice angler warmer in frigid conditions.
- 600 Denier insulated fabric on the roof and rear panels trap in heat and reduce condensation. Eskimo IQ™ (Insulated Quilted) fabric is up to 35% warmer than a comparable non-insulated shelter.
- The EVO iT gives you more fishable area than any comparable sled-style shelter by utilizing fiberglass poles and hub technology to extend the shelter walls beyond that of a standard flip shelter.
- By replacing bulky metal poles with fiberglass poles, the EVO iT keeps weight to a minimum and makes it always easy to transport.
- The extra-large windows and coverings on the EVO iT allow you to control the amount of light being let into your shelter and gives you visibility to all parts of the ice without having to leave your seat.
- With extra headroom where you need it, setting a hook inside your shack has never been easier.
- The EVO 2iT features an oversized side door, making it easy to move yourself and all your gear in and out of the shelter. The side position of the door allows you to enter and exit without having to step over your holes.
- The unique shape of the EVO allows the venting system to trap heat low in the shelter and force wind to flow smoothly around the outside—eliminating noisy flapping of the skin during windy days.
There are no reviews yet.