Some real-world shooting conditions require more aggressive initiation than provided by standard primers. Large cases, cold weather, and certain propellants often require a hotter primer flame and a longer burn. CCI Magnum primers offer you that edge, plus you get all the attributes that make all CCI primers so great.
- 23 percent hotter flame than standard primers
- Increased flame duration
- Initiator compound engineered to ignite ball/spherical propellants
- Improved sensitivity for “critical-need” loading
- Large capacity cases
- Heavily-deterred propellants
- Ambient firing temperatures below 20° F
- Usage Note: Use Magnum primers only where called for in published reloading data
There are no reviews yet.